Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hey Everybody!!!!!!

So Hello again from the Tundra! I haven't posted in awhile because, like my friend Himbo, I have been too busy! Let's see...first there was Prom, then Pass and Review(it's an ROTC thing) , then ROTC Senior Picnic, then more dress and shoe shopping (YAY), then Senior Awards night, then Graduation, then Grad Nite.....I am worn out. Good thing I took extra days off from work.

Also somewhere in there, I had a birthday, got an iPhone(Thanks Ed!) and a pair of Versace sunglasses (thanks Bug and Nitoe!) , and took our youngest(Rattchuk herself) to sign up for the Air Force Reserves. We also pretty much finished the painting and the fireplace is 95% tiled. What a busy busy girl I've been!

I will be posting pictures shortly......oh yeah...I almost forgot! I will be getting a memorial tattoo for my Mom on calf on Monday. It will be my first....

2 comments:

  1. aww Happy Birthday! :)

    OOoooo don't you just love the iPhone!?? heaven sent for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..I do love my iPhone...lots of fun to be had with all the apps!

    ReplyDelete