Friday, March 13, 2009

The basic stupidity of people

Here is the conversation I had with Bug. She is an MP at Camp Pendleton.

Me: Hey. What ya doin?

Bug: Driving home from work. So I wrote some tickets today.

Me: Oh really? For what?

Bug: Diffrent things. This one guy was parked in a red zone. He had been there for about an hour, and was starting to impede traffic, so I went over to his truck and was writing him up when he came out. He says to me that I shouldn't be writing him up because he had his hazard lights on, so it was ok.

Me: WHAT? Seriously? He said that?

Bug: Yep. I told him that unfortunatly for him, his hazard light force field didn't work for me, and gave him his ticket.

That's why I love her so...she takes NO crap from anyone, for any reason, and isn't afraid to say what she thinks.


Beckatang!

2 comments: