Thursday, May 7, 2009

From my sister

The following was taken from my family web site. It was a posting from my sister. She is the Director of the Animal Shelter. (No counties mentioned) Here is the post:

I have the story behind the worlds dumbest person. Are you ready?A women comes to the front counter with a 2 week old kitten and tells staff she has been biten by this cat, they ask how and proceed to do an offical bite report. She tells them how she is a new mother, little baby in stroller. She was in her back yard, heard this kitten crying and went over to it, it looked like it was hungry, since she is breast feeding her own child she thought " I can feed this one too". Ok, so maybe no one has ever told her kittens have teeth when humans don't, not sure. I did have a few guys volunteering to do the skin break verification, but with a story like that, none needed. I have heard many many stories that have instilled in me the fact that humanes are STUPID, but this is the winner.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! THAT IS JUST SO WRONG AND CREEPY!!

    and she is raising children....hummm

    ReplyDelete