Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Happenings

Ok. So, We went Prom dress shopping this past weekend. By we I mean, Me, Ed, Anthostein, Little Bit, Rattchuk and Freakin. Yes, all of us went. I was glad that I was able to persuade Freakin to go. We all stayed at one of our Hotels in the area and good times was had by all.

We found the perfect dress, the necklace and earrings. All that is left is the shoes. Still having a bit of trouble finding them. But never fear...I will be victorious!

While at the Ontario Mills Mall, we had dinner at The Rainforest Cafe. I have to say that the waitress was espically wonderous. She kept up with all 6 of us and didn't even bat an eye when Little Bit spilled a drink into the appetizer plate.(BTW...that was the second time that day she knocked over liquid in the direction of Ed...hmmmm....suspicious...) Just brought us napkins and a new platter and a new drink. This made us all happy and renewed our faith in waitresses cuz that morning on the way to Ontario, we had the opposite type of waitress. She even had the nerve to argue with me. Stupid cow.

On Sunday evening we went over to Bug and Nitoe's for dinner. Bug prepared a birthday feast extravaganza for me. She made some of the best ribs I have had in a while, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. They also got me a Birthday cake that was pretty and decorated on the outside and fudgy goodness on the inside. After dinner, we played Uno and were reminded just how competeitive we all are. Wow! Good times.

Anyway...the search for the shoes begins....

1 comment: