Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tundra Summer

Ok, so summer is here on the Tundra and that means HEAT. We have been spending a fair amount of time at Bug's in her pool...but the heat is still pretty oppressive.

Not a whole lot going on here...as you can see by the photos..my flooring is DONE!!! YAY!! Anthostein and Ed did an AMAZING job and it looks FAB-U -LOUS!!! I really really really really loves it!

Been working a lot (even doing OT..I know, right!) and trying to help out here..so not a whole lot of fun..we did manage a quick trip to SD, and I took a trip to the SD Zoo with my favorite lebanese couple and grandson(That will be in a blog on it's own..my grandson is HILARIOUS!)..pictures to come later(saved em to the lap top and I'm too hot and lazy to mess with that now)

Freakin cut his hair and shaved his beard and now looks 12, and Shila the Wonderdog had to get 14 staples and wear a cone for 12 days cuz some rude dog decided to bite her. She's all better now, but she was unhappy for a while...and I learned that if I wrap her pills up in sandwich meat, she'll eat them just fine!

That's all for now...what's up with YOU?









Beckatang!

2 comments: