Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Motor Memories

This s the same year make model and color of Anthostein's "new" car.....his is still a work in progress....


So, today Anthostein and yours truly went to AAA to sign over the car to him. He got his insurance and, as promised, Ed and I signed the title to a 1973 Chevy Monte Carlo over to him. I have named the car Marge (as in Marge the large barge). I actually drove it for a short time before we got the Pacifica, and I must say that it brought back memories.....my first car was a 1972 Ford Gran Torino 2 door. It was baby blue with power everything and a big block 400 ford engine under the hood. That car could MOVE!!!! I loved my car. I also have a 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme in the driveway. Currently it is non op, as we are restoring it, but that is one of the most dependable cars I have ever owned. As a matter of fact, I went out last week and it started right up for me.... When I met Ed, he had a 1965 Ford Mustang Coupe. I fell in love with ...I mean IN that car.....ok both....SO what was your first car?


1 comment:

  1. Awww my uncle had the same year Monte Carlo!

    My first car was not nearly as cool... it was a boring Toyota Paseo hahaha RED!

    *Bon Don*


    Hi Beckatang!

    ReplyDelete