Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No news really

Hi everyone. I haven't been on in a while , and really the main reason is that there really isn't much going on here except the never ending renovations and work.

Ed and I did manage a weekend getaway with Rattchuk to S.D. We went to Legoland and The Wild Animal Park. It didn't suck. Legoland was interesting. Seeing so many things built out of legos kinda scared me, but it was ok. The Wild Animal Park was fun. Rattchuk was sure that the giraffes were gonna eat her brains, but it all turned out ok. I explained to her that they only wanted healthy brains, and that she had nothing to worry about. I do have pictures I suppose I could post.

I'm feeling a bit.......blah I guess. Perhaps I'm just tired. Work has been busy lately and it seems to sap all my energy and my will to live. After a full day fielding calls from people that just don't seem to get it, I am rather worn out mentally. Also this thing where I work days and Ed works nights is really starting to get to me. I miss seeing him.

Enough of me feeling sorry for myself! I need an adventure to renew my spirit and get the old "spark" back. Any suggestions?

Oh yeah...beckatang!

1 comment:

  1. Beckatang!

    Sounds like a fun weekend! I hope the rides weren't made out of legos! scary!

    Spark... sneak a couple of days off whenever you can and just be together with no distractions!

    ReplyDelete