Friday, April 17, 2009

Busy day

I had a rather busy day today. After working until 145, I left work and went to the High School and picked up Little Bit (Anthostein's girlfriend) and RattChuk then went home, picked up Anthostein , and headed to the Tundra's version of a mall. (Rather sad, but it's close)

There we went to and got Anthostein's hair cut , went shopping at JC Penney where I got some AMAZING deals ( buy one, get one for 88 cents on ALL kinds of stuff ) , left there, met Ed at Sizzler for dinner, went back to the Mall (got the wrong socks for Ed...grounds for divorce in some states) and then went to Little Bit's Mom's house, then to Bugs house, and finally back to mi casa!

WHEW!!!

Then, after getting home, I went online and paid bills, and checked my emails (seriously, 52 in one day! But apparently I can increase the size of my penis naturally...so I guess it's ok?....wait...what?)

I think I'm tired.......

2 comments:

  1. JcPenny's had a sale!!?? Boo that's what I get for not shopping all the time, I miss out!! Think that would justify new shopping habits to my hubby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they had one of their "Doorbusters" (When I first saw the ad, I had to look twice-thought it said ballbusters and that's really the only reason I noticed the sale ad! LOL) It was only for Sat and Sun...

    ReplyDelete