Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Texts

The following are texts between myself and Freakin:
(I had asked him what he was doin)

F: Math class break time.

Me: Badass

F: heh. You said ass. Why is math class badass?

Me: Breaktime is badass

F: I guess .

F: There is a mexican kid sharpening his pencil with nothing less than a razor on a stick. I feel like I'm in a prison movie.

Me: RUN FREAKIN RUN!!!!

F: Can't run. Must stay, Must learn.

Me: STAY AWAY FROM RAZOR BOY!!!

F: I can only imagine you yelling that while I'm whispering that to you and your getting us both killed.

At that point I realized he really DOES know me! Then I became concerned that he didn't text anymore and I figure if he does not show up at work tomorrow morning, I will have to drive around looking in ditches for him....







(beckatang)

1 comment:

  1. darn mexicans and their razor blades, Himbo even does that at work! lol

    ReplyDelete