Friday, April 17, 2009

Tomorrow

So, tomorrow promises to be slightly busy, but fun and educational too. I have drop off Little Bit at 9 at the High School, then pick her up at Noon. Now, my friend Freakin' (Troy) is going to come over and we will go pick up the little one together where we will all then proceed to March Air Reserve Base.

Now, you might be asking yourself "why in the world are they going to a military installation?" Well, children, I need to get my military dependant ID renewed, as it has apparently expired. I was not aware of this until it was pointed out to me by the lady at the bank. While there we will also be taking a tour of a C-17. Ed happens to be the Section Supervisor and can get us on the planes. For some of us....well....we've seen it. However, Freakin and Little Bit have not. (thus the educational portion of our day)

You may also be asking about Freakin. He is my work buddy who has become a regular buddy. I mean like outside of work....you know....anyway. I do believe that he will become the Himbo to my Bon Don! I don't know....can we ever reach the level of coolness and luxuriosity of the dynamic duo? I can only hope!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!! That was too cute Thanks!! :)

    I love the nick name "Freakin"

    ReplyDelete