Monday, January 12, 2009

Apparently, I was mistaken

Hey Everybody! After reading Bon Don and Himbo's blogs, I must say that MY weekend was nowhere near as fun, exciting and luxurious as theirs. While my buddies were spending the weekend doing what weekends were made for (ie. gettin stupid drunk and then regretting it the next day) I was busy beginning the deconstuction on Casa De Rowe.(is that right, Himrico?) I am jealous of all of you!

Yep, I now live in a construction zone. There are rooms with no carpet, rooms missing walls and just general chaos, but rest assured, dear friends, it wil be FABULOUS when complete. I just hafta get past the construction phase and into the put it all back together phase. Ah, well.......

The reason I titled this entry the way I did has to do with Beckatang. Here is a snippet of our conversation on my way home from work today ( I pretty much call her everyday on the drive home, as sometimes she amuses me)

Me: Hey Beckatang! Whatcha doin?

Beckatang:Just sittin here on the couch. What the hell are YOU doing? (She is a bit suspicious of other's activities)

Me: Drivin home from work. I'm Tired.

Beckatang: Whatever. So I've been reading your little blog thingy (yep that's what she said) and I have noticed that you don't write about me. What's up with THAT?

Me: Well, I was under the impression that MY blog would be about, well... me.

Beckatang: WHAT?!?! Ugh! I can't beleive you. First you only mention me ONCE so far and then it's near the end and I'm ACTUALLY right before "and other assorted people". I must say, I am shocked, offended and a bit hurt.

Me: Ummmmmmm....what?

Beckatang: Well. all I know, lady, is that i had better see my name in every blog you post from now on.

Me: OK, whatever.

So now, friends, every blog will have Beckatang's name in it somewhere.

That's all for now...I need to cook dinner....later!

5 comments:

  1. hey, i think you kinda made me sound like a bitch......oh wait !?! :-) Love ya lady !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I just post the happenings from day to day....I can't help it if the people in my life are "colorful"...lol....love ya back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! You guys are funny. I think it's exciting that you are luxuriafying Casa de Rowe. It will be pure luxuriosity by the time you're done.

    So check it Mrs. Rowe, we just took on 2 embassies (North and South) today. We're now a RevMax complex.

    TTYS.

    -HimRico

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Today Anaheim, tomorrow the WORLD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete