Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The cast of characters

Ok, so I was thinking that if I am going to be blogging about life here on the Tundra, then perhaps I should explain who all the people who might just show up in a musing are:

First there's Big Sexy. He is my hubby (duh!)and I call him Big Sexy cuz he's big (6'2") and he's sexy! At first he resisted his name, but then once he realized that resistance was futile, and frustrating, he became resigned to it. As a matter of fact, he has somewhat embraced it as of late, as a couple of his texts and emails to me have been signed "Big Sexy"....I wonder what would happen at work if he accidently sent that signature out to the global adress list for March ARB? How FAB U LOUS would that be?? I'm just glad and grateful that he tolerates my own unique brand of humor and lunacy!

Then there's Bug. Bug is my oldest offspring. She too lives in the Tundra. She has a fabulous family of her own that includes Nitoe (more on HER later!) and Spike (the grandson). Bug is a member of the USMC. She did her 4 years and then went back and signed up for the reserves. This is important to remember as she has the ability to kill you 7 different ways without using a gun or breaking a sweat, that is if she can put down the chicken leg long enough!

Ah Nitoe......she has brought us such joy and happiness. Actually we spend a fair amount of time wondering just what is was she said. There have been a few "Nitoe-isms" that have become a part of our everyday life. Things like Nitoe at Wal Mart (aka redneck heaven)standing in front of a display of like 30 diffrent gums and exclaiming (very loudly) "Mama! I can't find the gum!"...when actually she just couldn't find her brand......gotsa love Nitoe!

From a previous doomed relationship, Nitoe begat Spike. He is 4 going on 35. I LOVE him!!! He ALWAYS makes me laugh....except when he's being a little butt-head. Spike wants to be big and strong like his "Poppa"" (Big Sexy) so he always eats his veggies....usually...sometimes.....

Occasionally, my younger daughter , Princess Shell may show up. She lives in Murietta, and works at...are you ready for it?......Shell gas station. She's a good kid. She really doesn't call me a lot, (hence limeted irritations) and visits when she can. She does has a bit of drama in her life from time to time...so stay posted!

The boys are Twitch and Anthostein. Twitch lives with Bug and Nitoe and Anthostein(Like Frankenstein....) lives with us. At least sometimes. He's not really home a lot lately, so I'll have to catch up with him later to find out what kind of fabulous adventures he has had. He is in the US Army Reserves. Twitch very rarely is seen, and SOME of us even began to question his very exsistence......highly suspicious........

The youngest member of this circus I call my life is Ratt-Chuk. (rat chuck) She is 17 and full of typical teen age angst. She isn't QUITE as dramatic as the lesbians (or is it lebanese? I'm never sure...) but not TOO far from it. She has made a couple of pretty big, stupid mistakes, and I hope she learns from them.......cuz I would hate to have to have her taken out......I have "friends".....

I also talk to my sister Beckatang on a pretty much daily basis. She is my youngest sister (I have 4 other sisters and 3 brothers) and she lives in Colorado. We have sort of created our own language, and most often we are the only ones that think we are funny......ANYHOW....she does have some pretty hi-lar- i -ous adventures and I will regale you with them as I see fit.

For the most part, that is the main cast. There will be others making guest apperances (like Susie-Q, R, and Uncle Dan) but you will learn of them and their connection to me on an as needed basis.......

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... "the lesbians (or is it lebanese? I'm never sure..." had me rolling around on the floor!

    Say hi to Big Sexy and the rest of the "circus" for me!

    -Himbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to all the cast members and your future stories!

    *Bon Don*

    ReplyDelete