Friday, January 16, 2009

Just Stuff.....

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't posted recently, but with the construction on the casa, working full time (ok maybe not FULL time....can you say LCV?) and trying to keep up with the circus, I have been either a) too busy , b) too tired or c) all of the above. Feel free to choose any answer you would like......

So, last night I took a few hours off from my construction job and went to my stylist for a cut and color. Now, for those of you that know me, the fact that I have a stylist is probably surprising, but I have learned that NOTHING grows out slower than a bad hair cut and I REFUSE to live through THAT again! ANYWAY...Amber (my stylist)did another amazing job and I am truly luxurious! She took my hair a bit darker brown and added some blonde (gasp!!) highlights that look fabulous. (If I do say so myself).

As for the renovations.....well they are moving along. I have discovered my real role throughout this is driver/color chooser/lunch getter/cleaner upper. Now the one part of my role that seems to frustrate Big Sexy is the cleaning one. (can you say OCD?)

BS: What are you doing?
Me Vaccumming...duh!
BS: Why?
Me: because the carpet is dirty...why else does one vaccuum?
BS: Well, I was just wonderin, cuz I will be ripping that carpet out in like an hour, so I was just thinking that you really didn't need to vaccumm......
Me: Shut up. Don't you judge me!!
BS: Ok.

1 Hour Later:
BS: What are you doing?
ME: I'm sweeping up this dirt and crap from the fireplace. Why do you keep asking me that?
BS: Because I don't understand why you are cleaning up something that I'm just gonna get dirty again.
Me: Well, you left and I thought you were done...so.....
BS: Ok, now. I was in the next room getting a drink of water and you saw me. I think you are trying to use me as an excuse to feed your cleaning habit. You need help.
Me: No I don't!
BS: Admitting the problem is part of the cure. Say it with me: My Name is Brenda and I have a cleaning disorder. I have to clean things even if they don't need it. Say it and you will feel better.
Me: shut up. I don't have a problem...
BS:Then why are you dusting my hammer?
Me: I hate you!

So that's it for now kids! Stay safe and remember: There is no such thing as too many shoes!!!

Smooches!!

ps. Beckatang!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with tweeking on a clean house! Can you come over to my house next?

    Hi Beckatang!

    *Bon Don*

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, there isn't, and I would come over and clean for you, but then who would follow Big Sexy around with a broom, dustpan and mop? Lol!

    ReplyDelete