Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blah blah blah

Ok, So I really don't have much going on these days. Just renovating the casa and going to work. Except of course for the 2 days I took off cuz I was "indisposed" (as my grandma would say) .

I am learning to tape and "mud" drywall however,It is a messy job (at least when I do it) but it's kinda ok.

I have decided that I am going to change Big Sexy's name to Ed. It's just that I feel kinda werd having OTHER people call my hubby "Big Sexy".....As for Ed...well there is a story behind that as well.....

Me: Hey bitch...whatcha doin?

Beckatang: What?

Me: I SAID "Hey bitch, whatcha doin?"

BT: Oh...nada,,you?

Me: Just chiilin talkin to Dave and...

BT: Did you just say you were talking to Ed? Who the hell is Ed?

Me: Ummmm...no. I said "Dave".

BT: OH..well I think that from now on I shall call him Ed.

And friends and neighbors, from that day forward, she did indeed call him Ed. And apparently she told my sisters and they also call him Ed and I hate to admit it, but I find myself calling him Ed quite often as well....the power of suggestion is strong....

So now he is Ed. Unless Beckatang is angry at him for some imagined transgression, then he becomes Mr. Edward Sir, but if she's happy with him because he has either done something for her, or said something nice about her, or took her stupid side in an argument with me, then he is Eddie-pie. She's so weird. But I love her (I have to it's a rule)

1 comment:

  1. got it. no more Big Sexy! Ed is good... it has a nice ring to it!

    Hi Beckatang!

    ReplyDelete